Project1000 backpacks are a fashion-forward accessory that combines style with practicality. The backpack boasts a sturdy braided double shoulder strap and secures front tie-up, all finished with stylish tassels for added flair. The body is 14″ (35.5cm) in height, wide opening of 13″ (33cm), with a circular crochet base of 9″ (22.50cm), providing ample space to comfortably store your belongings. A smart woven flap closure ensures the contents are kept safe and secure.
* Multi-purpose Backpacks for carrying essentials such as books, laptops, and small gadgets.
* Vibrant colors and intricate woven patterns make up the unique selling point of each bag.
* Handwoven and hand-crocheted by rural women using wooden looms and crochet
needles under the Gainful Employment Program.
* High standards of quality control followed to ensure durability, color, and knitting strength.
* Upcycled using cotton and sustainable hosiery fabric yarn for a luxurious cushioning feel and easy
* Machine washable.
Please bear in mind that all the products are handmade and a slight variation in size
may occur this is the aesthetic charm of the artisanal product. A slight color variation could be due to photography and the browser.
There are no reviews yet.